Kids and Games: What Boys and Girls are Playing Today is the first report of its kind to address the market for children’s gaming, with direct survey data collected from the difficult to reach, 8-15 year olds.
The report analyzes the markets for video games, online games, and portables, breaking out results by gender and age. The survey results from younger kids ages 8-11 and teens ages 12-15 reflect current trends and the past five years.
We find out directly from children:
- What they are playing
- What platforms they are playing on
- What online game sites are their favorites
- What do they want to buy
- Where do they get their game information
Kids and Games: What Boys and Girls are Playing Today answers:
- Which video games and online games are rising in popularity?
- Which video games and online games continue to be strong with boys and girls– year after year?
- What kids (8-11) are playing compared to older kids (12-15)?
- What kids like to do on the Internet?
- How much money they have to spend?
- What they want to spend their money on?
- Are they spending more or less money than before?
- Business Model Overview for Online Games
- VC Investment Update
- Marketing Overview for Kids Games
- Companies to Watch
The report is published twice a year. Pricing for an individual report is $4,000 and the annual subscription is $6,500 (includes 2 reports annually).